What Is The Paytm App And How To Use Paytm
Paytm was born in 2010, but at that time it was not very popular. But when the decision of the Indian government to close the notes of 500 and 1000, the popularity of the paytm wallet started to touch the sky. And in today’s time, paytm is one of the most used app in app india.
In the days of Petty, only the mobile recharge and DTH recharge were provided, but today you can make all kinds of transactions from PetiMe. The paytm app is an e-commerce website with a wallet. Who entered the Indian e-commerce market in 2012.
To do a lot of work in our daily life, we need a paytm app. But there are still some people who are the paytm app and do not know about how to use it. So today we are going to give you all the information about the paytm app. After reading this post, the paytm app will hardly have something that will not be your address.
What is Paytm
Paytm is a wallet that you can pay for several types of bills. Whether it is online or offline, but you can not get cash out of the box. But you can transfer the cash in it directly to the bank.
Through the Paytm payment bank, you can convert Paytm from KYC verfication to paytm bank. It is recognized by the Reserve Bank of India. To make any kind of payment from the paytm app, you first have to put money into it. Which you can use at the given places (paytm karo).
1. Bank to Bank Transfer money
2. All operators Mobile Recharge
3. All DTH operator Recharge
4. Metro card Recharge
5. Electricity bill payment
6. wallet bill payment
7. Gas bill payment
8. Offline bill payment
9. Online payment
10. Entertainment and movie Ticket
11. Loan and insurance payment
12. BHIM UPI payment
How to create Paytm account
Creating an account at Paytm is a very easy job. For this you have two options. From a Paytm website and another paytm app gateway. We will learn how to make an account on paytm by paytm app because most people use paytm app. This can be estimated by downloading more than 100 milions. So let’s create a paytm account.
1. First download and install paytm app from google play store. Or click on the button below.
2. As soon as you open it. Then you are given the options of google and facebook to create an account. Now click create new account.
3. Now you have to fill some details. like
→ Mobile number
→ Gmail ID
After enter all these details, click on “create new account”.
4. Now an OTP comes on your given mobile number, enter it.
5. As soon as you enter OTP, your paytm account is created.
6. Now please enter your name and date of birth and verify your gmail id.
By following these steps, friends can create a paytm account. It is very easy. It takes you a maximum of 5 minutes. Now it comes to how to use the paytm app.
How to use paytm app
You have to deposit money before using it. After this you can do all kinds of transactions with these money. It works exactly the same way as its ATM is used after depositing money in the bank.
So first of all, we should come to deposit money in our paytm account. Let’s know how to do it.
How to add money to credit card in Credit and Debit Card
1. First of all open your paytm app
2. Now click on the add money icon.
3. Now a page will open for you to add money. Enter the balence you want to add. And click on add money button.
4. Now use credit card and debit card to add money.
5. Enter your card details such as card number, card expiey date, CVV code and click on pay button. So in this way you can use them by depositing money in your paytm app.
Get paid to paytm app
You can pay by using mobile number and OR code to pay by paytm. If the OR code is used too much then let’s know about it.
1. Open your paytm app.
2. Click on the first option pay or send at home.
3. Now scan the paytm code of the person who wants to pay or want to pay.
4. Now enter the payment amount. And click on the payment button. In this way, you can also take the payment and give it.
Paytm app benefits
1. This is a fast payment method. Which is a great transaction of payment in minutes.
2. When you rechagre from the box, you get the caseback.
3. You get a caseback even after purchasing goods from the Paytm e-commerce website.
4. Today you can pay most of the bill from PetiMa.
5. Through Paytm payment bank, you can convert paytm to KYC verfication in paytm bank.
6. From Petty MAM you can pay for online similar purchases.
So friends are the paytm app and how to use it now you may have understood. If you still have any questions then write in the comment box. And if you liked ours or post, then share it with your friends.