Full Form Of IPS :- Indian Police Service (IPS)
The Salary of IPS officer in 2018. IPS is one of the most prestigious positions in civil services which comes after IAS. It is one of the main three civil services of India, the Indian Police Service (IPS) at the best salary in government, with many distinct benefits. IPS was established in 1948. The Ministry of Home Affairs was authorized to control the cadre of IPS officers. As of 2011 figures, the current cadre size of IPS officers is 4730.Candidates who successfully pass the UPSC Civil Services Examination and qualify for IPS, all candidates undergo rigorous training at the “Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)“.
Different Ranks- Different Salary
The Indian Police Service officer attractive salaries and facilities.Salary of IPS officer 2018 .Let’s know today how much salary someone gets according to different ranks …
1. The salary of Director General of Police (DGP) or Commissioner of Police (CP) is Rs 80,000. They do not get any grade payment.
2. The pay scale of Additional Director General of Police (ADGP) or Special Commissioner of Police (SCP) is Rs 37,400-67,000. Their grade pay is Rs 12,000.
3. The pay scale of Inspector General of Police (IGP) or Joint Commissioner of Police is Rs 37,400-67,000 and grade pay is Rs 10,000.
4. The pay scale of the Deputy Inspector General of Police or Additional Commissioner of Police is 37,400-67,000 and the grade pay is Rs 8,900.
5. Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) or Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) has a pay scale of Rs. 8000 and grade pay is Rs.
6. The pay scale of Superintendent of Police (SP) or Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) is Rs 15,600-39,000 and grade pay is Rs 7,600.
7. Additional Superintendent of Police (DSP) pay scale is Rs 15,600-39,100 and grade pay is Rs 5,400.
Apart from the monthly salary, an IPS officer also gets other facilities. This salary grade has been set by the Government of India, which is upgraded from time to time.
In this article, we have curated the qualification, age limit, number of attempts and physical and medical fitness eligibility to become an Indian Police Service officer.
Recruitment and training of IPS officer IPS officers are selected through the given means:
Through the Civil Services Examination conducted by UPSC.
Through limited competitive examination conducted by UPSC.
Among the existing policemen promoted by the state police. After selection, IPS officers are given probationary training at police academies in Hyderabad and Mussoorie and then educational training to check eligibility to join the Indian Police Services.
Tags:- ips salary 2018,ips officer salary per month in india 2018,salary of ips officer per month in india,ips officer salary and facilities,ips salary in india per month,salary of ips officer during training,ips officer salary per month in india 2019,ips officer powers,